Website Disclosure Requirements for Retargeting
*This page is a reference including information about data protection matters on the DolladAds.io Platform. This page should not be construed as legal advice and DolladAds.io (Geobid, LLC) makes no guarantees here about compliance with any law or regulation.
The DollarAds.io retargeting platform allows businesses to show targeted ads online to people who have recently visited the businesses website. Retargeting is a great way to bring people back to your website and increase conversions but you need to let your website visitors know how your website works with cookies.
You need to comply with your state or federal laws when using DollarAds.io.
- An appropriate description of how you’re using retargeting to advertise online.
- How that collected information may be shared
- Your agreement’s effective date and a description of any changes since then, if any.
This Website Uses DollarAds.io Retargeting
This document was last updated on January 1, 2019.
On May 25th, 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will go into effect in the European Union (EU). The GDPR mandates certain rules which affect all businesses that collect, share and/or use data from citizens of the European Union. Learn more from this resource page provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
How Might the GDPR Impact Your Business?
- What is the GDPR?
- How do I comply with the GDPR?
- What qualifies as “personal data” per the GDPR?
- GDPR FAQs
Steps to Take:
- Talk to your legal team.
- Determine whether you are compliant with the GDPR and update as required.
- Determine whether your partners and the tools they utilize are compliant with the GDPR.
- Frequently review the GDPR for recent changes or news.
For questions on website requirements please contact us at email@example.com.